Web Design Checklist
Ready to create your web site? Answering the following questions will help to focus your thoughts and provide us with a starting direction for your site design.
- When do you want your site up and working?
- What is your budget?
- Do you want us to design and host your site?
- What do you want your web site to accomplish? Is it an informational site? Do you want to sell products? Do you want to attract customers? Do you want to educate potential clients?
- What's the most important thing you want visitors to know about you or your business?
- Most basic sites will have 4 pages (e.g., Home, About Us, Contact Us, Products/Services). How many pages do you think you need?
- If you're planning to sell products on your site, how many products are you planning to sell?
- What kind of style do you want for your site? Professional, fun, colorful, unique, artsy, dark, light?
- Do you have a logo? You can email it to us and we will use it on your site and incorporate those colors. If you don't have a logo - what are your preferred colors you'd like for your site? If needed, we can also design a logo for you.
- Do you have a registered domain name? If not, think of some possible names you would like. We will register your domain name free with our basic package. You can go to www.GoDaddy.com to see if your domain name is available.
OK, now that you have your thoughts together, contact us and we'll start your web site.